In Antigua and Barbuda, more than a quarter of the 1,790 properties are house rentals, which represent 27.58% of its accommodations being offered. Additionally, the standard size of house rentals in Antigua and Barbuda is 252 m² with a median price of $1,956 per night. Moreover, these properties are ideal for 7 it represents the average number of people house rentals can accommodate in Antigua and Barbuda. Vacationers interested in something other than house rentals can also compare many hotel rooms, which are the second most popular type of accommodation in Antigua and Barbuda. These properties cost $596 a night on average and have an average size of 84 m².
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Best Vacation Home Deals in Antigua and Barbuda
Book the perfect vacation home for as little as $65 per night by searching and comparing the 1,790 options featured in Antigua and Barbuda. With HomeToGo, you can easily search and compare the offers of each listed rental to find the best price and save up to 25%.
Recommended Vacation Rentals in Antigua and Barbuda
Find your perfect vacation rental in Antigua and Barbuda: from $65 per night
Vacation rentals and apartments with air conditioning
Vacation rentals with Wi-Fi
Apartments and vacation rentals with a kitchen
Popular Rental Amenities in Antigua and Barbuda
The above filters will help you find the perfect rental in Antigua and Barbuda. You can easily search and find a rental meeting your criteria in Antigua and Barbuda if you can't imagine a vacation without internet or you want to tune out with some TV time, as most accommodations offer "internet" and "TVs." Three amenities that are not often provided are "cribs," "fireplaces," and "saunas."
Enjoy the Best of Sun, Sand, and Sea With an Antigua Vacation Rental
An array of attractive beaches and water-based activities beckon visitors to the gorgeous Caribbean island of Antigua. Make the most of your getaway here by staying in a beachside Antigua vacation rental. Accommodation options range from modest apartments to beach bungalows and villas.
Island fun for all the family
Antigua and Barbuda are rightly famous for their beaches, which makes them a great destination for family vacations. The Frigate Bird Sanctuary on Barbuda is an amazing nature reserve, home to thousands of birds including the colorful Frigate Bird and 170 other species, many of which are only found in the Caribbean.
The 9 Best Beaches in Antigua
- The quintessential Caribbean beach, Dickenson Bay offers powder soft sand.
- Enjoy a pina colada under palm trees at beautiful Galley Bay. Don’t miss the sunset view from here.
- Darkwood Beach is idyllic for children, as the water is shallow and protected by the reef and huge rocks.
- Located close to St. John, Fort James Beach is a bustling place with showers, changing facilities, and loungers and umbrellas for rent.
- Made up of four beaches, Hawksbill Beach has soft powder sand and palm trees, which make for the perfect spot to enjoy your beachside picnic spread.
- The pink sand at Half Moon Bay is something to experience. The beach’s isolated location is ideal for windsurfers.
- A family-oriented beach bordered by sea grape trees, Pigeon Beach is also popular with the locals.
- The reef cover makes the shallow waters lapping the sugar-white sand at Long Bay Beach quite calm, making it ideal for wading.
- Antigua’s longest beach, Jolly Beach, offers the perfect opportunity to enjoy the sand, palm trees, and the clear blue Caribbean Sea.
The lively and colorful Antigua Carnival takes place every summer and celebrates the end of slavery on the island in 1834. The first modern carnival, which features live music, dancing, and colorful costumes, took place in 1957 and lasts for around ten days around the end of July and the beginning of August. There are musical competitions, parades, food fairs, and even the celebrated Miss Anitgua pageant.fvisitors
We compare more than 1,300 providers, including: