Whether you prefer a quiet cottage or a sprawling suburban house, you'll find the area's best attractions within striking distance of your Wasaga beach cottage rental.
Choose the perfect vacation rental
Best Vacation Home Deals Wasaga Beach
Search and compare the 458 offers listed in Wasaga Beach and find a welcoming one for your getaway. Using HomeToGo's search feature you can instantly search and compare the prices of each listed property to find the best deal and save up to 39%.
Top-Rated Offers and Accommodations Wasaga Beach
Recommended Vacation Rentals Wasaga Beach
Find your perfect vacation rental Wasaga Beach: from $99 per night
Budget-friendly Rentals Wasaga Beach
Vacation rentals with Wi-Fi
Stay connected while traveling and book a Wasaga Beach accommodation with high-speed internet.
Apartments and vacation rentals with a kitchen
Cook up a feast on your next vacation and book a Wasaga Beach rental with full kitchen.
Vacation rentals and apartments with air conditioning
Keep cool during your trip to Wasaga Beach and book a vacation rental with air conditioning.
Popular Rental Amenities Wasaga Beach
In Wasaga Beach, there are a lot of options if you're searching for a vacation rental that allows pets. Most pet-friendly vacation rentals in Wasaga Beach are cottage. Furthermore, the average price is $425. Nearly half of the pet-friendly accommodations (46) are located less than 2 kilometres away from the city centre.
The Weather Wasaga Beach
Above are the weather conditions for Wasaga Beach. In the next 6 months, July will have higher average temperatures. However, temperatures can go lower than -9° Wasaga Beach in January. The rainiest month is %rainiestMonth% while the driest month is January.
7-Day Weather Forecast Wasaga Beach
The 10 Best Restaurants in Wasaga Beach
- Catch 22 Fresh Market Grill - Seafood and steaks are the highlights at Catch 22, an eatery with an upscale, casual vibe. There are sumptuous desserts and an excellent bar menu too.
- Katmanis Thai Restaurant - A good choice for authentic Thai food while at a Wasaga Beach vacation home. The mango salad, spring rolls, and Pad Thai are menu favourites here.
- Barcelos Restaurant & Grill - Specializing in Portuguese cuisine, Barcelos serves dishes with fresh seafood and Certified Angus Beef. Taste the steaks, Caesar salad, and seafood paella.
- Press Market - A good choice if you prefer organic, vegetarian, or vegan food. Located in nearby Collingwood, they serve a variety of dishes including sandwiches, taco bowls, smoothies, and desserts.
- Iron Skillet - Also in Collingwood, The restaurant and pub serves Canadian as well as European fare, with the chicken schnitzel being a much-loved dish. Breakfast is available on the weekends.
- Pizza Dee's - For a taste of Italy in Wasaga Beach, visit Pizza Dee's. Dig into pizzas, pasta, meatballs, chicken fingers, soups, and pies made with fresh ingredients at this family restaurant.
- Euro-Lex Café & Deli - Known for home-style European food. Try the cabbage rolls, schnitzel, and Polish sausages and wash it down with some beer or coffee.
- West River Cookhouse - Serves homely Canadian and American meals and is known for its friendly service. Go for the red cabbage, hot turkey sandwich, and desserts.
- Georgian Circle Family Restaurant - Tuck into Canadian dishes, fresh seafood, and juicy steaks served in generous portions. The Sunday Brunch Buffet is also popular.
- 98 Super Panda - Popular choice for chinese food lovers. Enjoy a wide range of Chinese delicacies like chow mein, wonton soup, and sesame chicken. There are also plenty of choices in combination platters.
Fun things to do off the beach
Guests of all ages will enjoy a trip to Skull Island Mini Golf. Varying degrees of difficulty make the course appropriate for everyone. Family admission is available, and kids under four play for free.
For a more fast-paced activity, head to Wasaga 500 Go-Karts. The outdoor track is family friendly and offers ride-along karts for small passengers as well as discounted family admission packs.
Fun day trips to Wasaga Beach Provincial Park
Looking for fun in the sun? Wasaga Beach Provincial Park is the perfect spot for an afternoon in the sun. Swimming, watersports, hiking, biking, and exploring the sand dunes are popular weekend activities in the park. Pack plenty of water and suntan lotion.
For a bit of local history, head to the Nancy Island Historic Site. After visiting the small museum, you can explore the grounds, climb the lighthouse, and enjoy a picnic lunch with a waterside view.
Special Events in Wasaga Beach
The Wasaga Cruisers Fun Run held every June is a much-awaited event for car enthusiasts as the day sees hundreds of well-kept classic custom cars and trucks put on a grand show.
The Waterfront Festival held in mid-June celebrates the town’s beach area with sandcastle exhibits, beachfront yoga, standup paddleboarding, kite flying, concerts, and a lot more.
If you are at a Wasaga Beach vacation house on July 1, join in the celebrations for Canada Day. Enjoy live musical performances, activities for kids, and fireworks among other events.
July also brings the Wasaga Beach Midway event. The Playland Park Square turns into a celebration spot with carousels and fun rides for all, bright lights, and other fair highlights.
The Terry Fox Run is a non-competitive marathon with different routes. It is organized in honour of a man who ran across Canada with a prosthetic limb to raise funds for cancer.
The provincial park consists of eight gorgeous beach areas along the shore of the Georgian Bay and is a top site to visit during a stay at Wasaga Beach cottage rentals. Visit the park's Welcome Centre for some interesting exhibits about the region’s history and ecosystems.
The park’s hiking trails are its top attractions, and there is something for every skill level. You can access more than 50km of trails from the Wasaga Nordic and Trail Centre. Strap on your hiking shoes to explore the pine-oak savannah ecosystem, one of the rarest in the country.
In winter, the park turns into a vibrant spot for snow activities. With more than 30km of groomed Nordic trails, skiing is popular here. If you are an expert skier, test your skills on the challenging High Dunes Trail. Beginners and families can explore the easier Blueberry Trail.
The Nancy Island Historic Site inside the provincial park is a landmark attraction representing the battle between HMS Nancy and three American schooners during the 1812 war. Watch live cannon demonstrations and re-enactments, and visit the Great Lakes lighthouse replica.
Information about vacation rentals Wasaga Beach
|🏡 Vacation rentals available||455 properties|
|💳 Discounts available||up to 63%|
|🌙 Price per night from||$99|
|⭐ Popular amenities||Internet, Air conditioning and TV|
|🐾 Pet friendly accommodation options||114 properties|
|🏊 Vacation rentals with pools||76 properties|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the typical price of a vacation home Wasaga Beach?
The starting price for Cottage or House rentals Wasaga Beach is $99 per night.
What are the most popular vacation home amenities Wasaga Beach?
Many travellers are searching for Internet, Air conditioning, and TV when booking a vacation home Wasaga Beach.
How many Cottage and House rentals can I find Wasaga Beach?
Wasaga Beach has 455 Cottage and House rentals available to book.
Are there pet-friendly vacation rentals Wasaga Beach?
Finding a vacation rental Wasaga Beach that allows dogs is definitely possible, with 114 pet-friendly homes on offfer.
We list offers from thousands of providers, including:
Vacation Destinations Near Wasaga Beach
Collingwood Vacation Rentals
Midland Vacation Rentals
Penetanguishene Vacation Rentals
The Blue Mountains Vacation Rentals
Barrie Vacation Rentals
Port Severn Vacation Rentals
Honey Harbour Vacation Rentals
Orillia Vacation Rentals
Orangeville Vacation Rentals
Owen Sound Vacation Rentals
Newmarket Vacation Rentals
Gravenhurst Vacation Rentals
Aurora Vacation Rentals
Richmond Hill Vacation Rentals
Vaughan Vacation Rentals
Bracebridge Vacation Rentals
Brampton Vacation Rentals
Markham Vacation Rentals
Parry Sound Vacation Rentals
Sauble Beach Vacation Rentals
Top Vacation Ideas
Explore More Vacation Ideas
Romantic Getaways in Toronto
Vancouver Christmas Markets
Weekend Getaways in Ontario
Toronto March Break
March Break in Quebec
Ottawa Romantic Getaways
Weekend Getaways in Alberta
Skiing in Ontario
Christmas Markets in Banff
Vancouver Island Romantic Getaways
Romantic Getaways in Alberta
March Break in Montreal
Nova Scotia Romantic Getaways
Fall Getaways in Ontario
March Break in Ottawa
Christmas Vacation in Toronto
Weekend Trips in Ontario
March Break in Nova Scotia
Christmas Markets Calgary
Road Trips in Nova Scotia
Romantic Getaways in Vancouver